I think Michael said it best today "The Scanlon's are crushing London" haha. We had another very busy day, Mike got out of the conference around 1:00 and we went to lunch, beef in the UK really makes you appreciate the USDA approved stamp! Ughs...burgers left a lot to be desired.Then we were off to Buckingham Palace and we were very lucky to catch the last day of the season when the state rooms are open for tours. It was pretty cool, everything is so over the top and ornate. Gold plated everything.

This is the back view of Buckingham Palace from within the Queen's gardens. And the baby bump!

Off to Harrod's and the biggest ice cream possible, I have been concerned I haven't been getting enough calcium here so I had to make up for it:) (and yes this is just my ice cream, Mike had his own lol)

In front of Harrod's. Bought the cutest onesie, bib and teddy bear for baby girl Scanlon. As you can see from the large shopping bag she made out well! Now just resting until we go to dinner.
That's all from London. Coming at you from Dublin next!!
Since baby girl Scanlon has already been to the Queen's garden, maybe she can be called Queenie? Yeah, I didn't think you'd like that! Loving the European blogging!
ReplyDelete