Sunday, September 20, 2009

19 Weeks

Alley and I were actually able to convince Mike and Jay to go apple picking on a sunday, okay so it was prequalified that we had to go and come back in plenty of time for the Pats kickoff! We gladly agreed, I have been begging Mike to go apple picking for years now and we finally accomplished it! After a slight detour we arrived at Shelbourne Farm, which allows dogs. Artie Loved it!! Chasing the apples and snacking on them were both a big hit with Artie, he has been asleep since we got back!


The orchard had these ladders you could use to pick apples. We all stood on them and took pictures and they are all really funny, but this one of the guys just kills me the most! They were very good sports to come on football sunday so I shouldn't make fun of them.....but I will.


Here is the first of hopefully many family photos apple picking! It was such a beautiful day for it, after we were done in the orchards we were able to snack on homemade apple cider donuts that were served hot and were pretty freaking good! We planned it perfectly because as we were leaving the place was getting packed and the line was long. And we were home in plenty of time for the boys to check their fantasy teams before kickoff Ha!


This shot was taken after dinner and you can actually see a bump! It's coming, slowly. After apple picking I actually dropped off a bunch of extra linens and stuff for one of the girls I used to babysit for, who is moving into her first apartment with her boyfriend! Yea...so I definitely felt OLD! LOL.....but it was the reason I needed to clean out our linen closet and I had SO much stuff to give her......and now with a streamlined linen closet we now have plenty of room for adorable little baby towels and blankets :) Can't wait! I really need to know the sex so I can buy some adorable stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment