Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!


We found yesterday that its a GIRL! Been thinking pink ever since! Above is her first official glamour shot, with many many more to come. The technician said she was very photogenic, I said she needs to get used to it because between everyone it is going to be like the paparazzi is following her around ha! She was moving all over the place, the apple with peanut butter trick worked like a charm!

I think I had convinced myself I was having a boy, especially since almost all my pregnant friends right now are also having girls. So I was kinda in shock at first and now I am both ecstatic and terrified at the same time. The clothes are so much cuter and I can even imagine the first time we are shopping for a dress for her first school dance. But this also means dealing with a pubescent teenage girl (and I am sure my mom and dad are praying I get a doozie as payback!) but it must all be worth it in the end, after all my mom let Meredith and I live!

And Mike is going to be a great dad to a little girl although she may have him wrapped around her little finger on day 1! He bought me a gift last night and it is a Red Sox maternity shirt that has a baseball on the tummy that says "future fan" which he said she has no choice but to be a red sox fan.


Here is a picture of her little tootsie, although I don't feel like it looks that little ha! Good news is the head seems to be evening out with the rest of the body. Now we just need to give this little girl a name, which I foresee taking a very long time! And I am pretty sure we will be keeping it a secret, I just can't deal with the opinion of the masses....sometimes it is too much and I wouldn't want us to be swayed by someones strong opinion of someone they used to know who is an asshole so they hate that name now HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she's posing for the camera already...and yes...it is so worth it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete