
Trying to get back to reality after a week on the beach at Saquish. Above you can see a pic of me and my first baby. Artie had a great vacation as well and is almost fully recovered from all the excitement. We lucked out and had great weather it only rained on move in day! That night over Georgia's pasta & sauce I gave everyone the exciting news! Everyone is really excited for more babies on the beach!!A sober Saquish wasn't bad at all, I figured this would be the test since let's face it there isn't much else to do there...but honestly had no desire for a drink. I find this very strange lol...I really thought the not drinking part of being pregnant would really bother me but I really haven't even had the urge.
The solo picture is me at 12 weeks, even with a bathingsuit on still not much to see. (and yes I had to post the bathing suit pic, just in case it is my last summer in a bikini!) But as of Monday I have gained 1.5 lbs! So far my waistline is just thicker than usual, I am told that is the first phase before the baby bump arrives so we will see, I am thinking I should be showing around 4-5mths. We also told the rest of the extended family over the week at Saquish, everyone is very excited although I feel like once people find out they double take a look at me searching for the "bump" lol it will come! I am actually on target with my weight gain, so hopefully I can continue this slow healthy weight increase.
We were also in CT this past weekend and I got to tell all the girls which was really fun. Starting to get really excited! Thursday is my next ultrasound, as long as all goes well then we will spread the word to the masses! I am also really hoping we will hear the heartbeat on Thursday...I just can't wait to hear it! And I guess at this ultrasound you can really see so much more, not just a little blob anymore you can see arms and legs and facial features. Should be very cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment