4 months and still not much to look at in the pics, sorry if they are getting boring. I am still feeling really good, get pretty bloated by the time I go to bed, but then I wake up and the belly is gone. I am told I will "pop" anytime now....I am not so sure I buy it! I am still wearing all my regular clothes, but purchased some maternity just in case it does all happen at once haha.Had a great day today, my mom and I went to ISIS in Needham to do some baby shopping while Michael was at his fantasy football draft. What a cool store! They had some great stuff, we had so much fun playing around with everything, the woman there was soo nice and helpful too. I definitely would never have figured out how the Hot Sling works without her! (and no this doesn't have anything to do with sex like it sounds ha! its a sling that holds the baby so you can have your hands free)
Other than that we had a very relaxing weekend, just chilling around the house....it was very nice since we have been so busy lately. Resting up for our big long weekend down the cape next weekend, really hoping for nice weather I am looking forward to some bikes rides and beach trips!
No comments:
Post a Comment