

It's a little over 8 weeks today and we had our first ultra-sound last Thursday after a brief twins scare! My Dr used a mini machine in the office since I have been a little anxious about losing weight and not being sick and she thought she saw two sacs! So after a couple nerve racking days we had the "official" ultra-sound which showed only one healthy baby with a very strong heart beat! Twins would have been okay but I find myself very relieved it is only one baby, I want time to enjoy the early days and bond with my baby and I feel like life would be pretty crazy with two!! It was so very cool to see the heart beating on the screen...Mike saw it before the technician even pointed it out to us! So I am feeling a little better now that we have seen inside and know that there is actually a little baby growing. And we have pictures to prove it...kind looks a little gerbil-ish now but like Juno said we are sure it will cuten up over the next 8 months!
I also read that I should start taking pics of myself at 8 weeks...kinda boring this week as there are NO changes! Not even the boobs yet! I am hoping that will kick in before the huge belly :) I am sure things will be changing rapidly over the coming months and I am not going to complain at all if the baby let's me keep my flat tummy for one last bikini season ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment