Today Mike and I played with the Flip video camera for the first time, its very cool and super easy to use. So we created a video tour of the finished nursery. It looks so adorable I find myself just walking in and flipping on the light to check it out. I can't wait to be using everything for our little girl!
Doctors appt tomorrow just for a check in, I am going every two weeks now. Mike is off this week and will get to come with me and meet the doctor. Otherwise just waiting now....I struggle with feeling totally ready and done with being pregnant and then the nerves of then having to care for this little girl outside of my womb and just how different that will be! We had Childbirth class all day yesterday and we both felt that it was pretty much a waste......we already knew everything discussed. We did go over some good relaxation techniques that we are going to continue to practice. We saw a couple videos, luckily nothing too graphic.....but one horrifying video with this woman who only progressed like 1 centimeter in over two hours of what looked like horrible pain....that scared me a lot on this whole natural route but we will see...again no pressure I guess. As one of Mike's colleague's wives told me at the end of it, you don't get a prize for not using the drugs....the prize is the baby arriving healthy regardless of the methods used to get here. Wise words I think.
I agree with that smart lady...it is not a contest! You should do what makes you comfortable...the baby is delivered either way!!!
ReplyDelete