
Time is flying by! Already 7 months pregnant! A little less than 12 weeks to go! Very exciting. Baby girl changed positions this week and is now vertical and kicking in my rib cage...which is not really fun. It's weird that is doesn't really hurt, it just isn't really that comfortable. The above pic was taken at my friend Jess's 30th bday party this weekend, it was at her house with yummy food and good friends. Very nice to get everyone together!

It's probably time to bust out the maternity jacket! LOL! Too funny that some things stretch and I am totally still wearing and some things not so much!
Baby Scanlon and Baby Patel's first official paparazzi photo! Baby Patel has a long way to go to catch up belly wise :) But at just over 3 mths along there is time. With about 12 weeks left to go for me I can't imagine getting much bigger but I know it is going to happen....eek! I really hope the belly bandit thing I have read about works, cause it would be an added bonus to get my prebaby belly back! At this point I feel like everytime I look down my belly is bigger than the last time. Luckily my bellybutton still hasn't popped but it definitely doesn't look normal so it could still be happening, but fingers crossed it doesn't!
You look like one hot baby mama!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, she does!!! Good for you, daughter!
ReplyDeleteYOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! Pregnancy agrees with you for sure. Thanks so much for sharing this with me.
ReplyDelete