Sunday, November 1, 2009

25 Weeks!


25 weeks this week. In this picture I am just back from my friend Monica's baby shower who is also having a baby girl due in early December. I get sooo excited seeing all the adorable baby stuff, especially the little girl clothes! They are just really freaking cute! I have been really good and haven't bought anything until this week, I had some time to kill after a meeting waiting for the train and I ended up shopping a little :) It was too hard to resist.

I also had to buy myself some new bras, in a size I never thought I would be purchasing! I keep telling Mike they don't seem that big, his response is they are definitely a lot bigger than they were haha. He thinks I am not noticing because my belly is bigger too. Apparently men have some way to separate the belly from the boobs LOL!

Still feeling really good, I have noticed I am starting to bump my belly, thinking I can stand closer to something than I can or attempting to squeeze through a space that is just not doable anymore....it's pretty weird. Your body is literally transforming before your eyes. But very cool too, if you can let yourself get past the getting fat part....which I won't lie is really hard some days!

1 comment:

  1. We, as women, are so hard on ourselves!!! (It must have been your mother)You are not fat...you are pregnant and going through the most wonderful, amazing experience of your life!

    ReplyDelete