Tuesday, October 27, 2009

6 Months!!!

Just over 6 mths...crazy! Time has flown by! I have been busy and slacking the past two weeks so delayed entry. Thanks for the subtle encouragement to get my butt in gear (you know who you are lol).

So I don't think I will be taking a pic in sweats again, this makes my ass look dumpy and thankfully it isn't yet HA! Still feeling great which is very nice, I am nervous for the last few months since the rest of this pregnancy has been such a breeze.

We have been so busy too, and work has been crazy also...and now it is almost November. The holidays will be here in a flash and then it is baby time! I can't wait to hold our little girl! Mike and I are still working on a name, it might be a game time decision but it will be a surprise to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Sweats...or no sweats...you look amazing!!! At your sixth month mark I am still marveling at the fact that I have a pregnant child!!!
    xoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep let's dump the sweats or they'll be putting you on WHAT NOT TO WEAR WHILE YOU'RE PREGNANT! You are glowing!! I love watching you document this. Thanks for letting me share it!

    ReplyDelete