Avery is gaining weight like a champ...almost 9 lbs now....gaining like a pound a week...hopefully that levels off or we are going to have a 50 lb baby on our hands!! lol.
My friends Kristin, Krista & Kellie stopped by to meet Avery on Thursday and Kristin brought her 3 1/2 month old son Owen. So here is her first friend photo. I think this is hilarious cause Avery is in complete rage fest and Owen is just chilling....

Artie is still adjusting very well. We are very lucky so far how good he is with Avery. This is how we found Artie after dinner.....mind you he has his own blanket with his name on it right nex to this....but apparently he likes pink Ha!

And in honor of Valentine's Day tomorrow here are all 3 of my sweethearts in bed together this morning. I came out of the shower and this is what I found. If this isn't the cutest thing ever I don't know what is. Makes my heart melt.....such love.
All I can say is ... Awwwww!
ReplyDeleteI love love love Avery and you and this blog!! Miss you all. I cant wait to kiss that baby!
ReplyDelete