
I can't believe its been almost 3 weeks since little Avery arrived and stole our hearts! And she isn't even suppose to be here yet...crazy!
Avery is doing great! Eating and gaining weight like a champ. Mom & Dad are doing well too, although we have realized how both of us don't do well on little sleep! I really wish I did better on less sleep, but unfortunately I am a mess! Hoping that I get used to it soon, everyone says it gets easier....I am not sure if that means its easier once they start sleeping through the night or its easier because you get used to sleepless nights ha.
My mom came over and saved the day today. I hit a wall last night big time and realized I had been trying to do too much, even though it feels like I haven't done much! So I canceled today's plans and let Nannie sit with Avery while I slept and showered. I feel a million times better! It is just so hard to nap when I am alone with Avery....she is a big time grunter and makes all kinds of noises when she sleeps.
She is growing so fast and is now staying alert longer which is fun...as long as it isn't at 2 AM!!
I got a little too involved in playing with my new phone one night. I look up finally and this is what is going on....
Followed by a full lick of the face! The good news is Artie seems to like Avery. He is being a very good boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment