35 Weeks and we decided to go with the prom pic.....a true classic! We went down to CT for the night to celebrate Shital's 30th! It was a great time! I am completely exhausted today, I think that was the latest night I have had since being prego and I decide to do it at almost 9 mths LOL. Anyway so glad I was able to be there to celebrate with Shital and I don't want to be missing out on any festivities until I have to! ha. The penthouse where the party was so nice, very cool view of Yale and there were delicious cupcakes! I am happy to report I only had 1....which is a miracle really lol. (although I did send Mike out to get a sundae last night....oops!)
The sparkle belly pic! As fun as taking these pics of my belly is, I am looking forward to be able to look down and NOT be able to take a pic of my bulging belly LOL! Hopefully that will be like a week after baby girl is born...hey I can dream can't I!
Somehow the complete group pics didn't end up on my camera so here is 1/2 the girls! Towards the end of the night I had to sit (that is what I get for still wearing heels!) but there were a few other pregos to keep me company......and Jess's feet just hurt from her heels too LOL! Baby Girl was up late that night jamming to the beats so everyone got to feel her squirming, which is amazing because she usually doesn't cooperate....must have been the loud beats!
Such a fun weekend and so great to get together with my girls for a big night out one last time before baby girl arrives. Not that there won't be more big nights out there will just have be a short hiatus!
I couldn't see over my belly to even see my knees when I was sitting down at 36 weeks! You're doing great! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look SO good! Wish I was there :-( love you and baby girl scanlon!
ReplyDelete