Almost 2 mths old and wow have we been busy! Lots of new pics in no particular order, I am too tired to take the time to upload them in order Ha! Avery is adorable and we love her lots, but she could sleep a little more and cry a little less! But we are getting there and look at all the fun we are having along the way......

This past Friday Avery and I met Daddy in Boston afterwork and went to my friend Pam's skate party on the Frog Pond, it was a fun night and Avery was such a good girl. She is always sooo good when we are out and about. I think she is going to be a party girl ha, as she much prefers being out and large crowds and noisy places! This is her and I in front of the Frog Pond.

Avery all bundled up cruising around Boston. Doesn't this look like the life?

Mommy and Daddy had a slice at Upper Crust and then we cruised over to Starbuck's to feed Avery her dinner and get her changed into her snowsuit.

I joined a Mom's group with Avery and on the last day we took pics. This is of "The Avery's" Yes there was another Avery in our group, born the same day no less....only like an hour apart! How cute are they?

Here is a pic of all the babies in group. Avery's first playgroup! I am moving onto the next class with one of the other mom's who isn't going back to work and am going to keep in touch with the rest of the moms we met. It was so fun and the babies don't even do anything yet ha! Looking forward to seeing them all grow together.
+of+010.JPG)
Chilling with Daddy on the bed.....probably watching the fan spin their fav thing to do these days.
+of+008.JPG)
Avery can see much sharper now and is really enjoying swatting at her toys on the playmat.
+of+002.JPG)
This was only last week. she is passed out in the sling on mommy. I end up wearing her around the house a lot.

Avery had her first bridal shower today, it was a sex in the city theme and I dressed her accordingly of course!

Last week, first time meet Gram Jean! She came all the way home from FL for a weekend to meet Avery.....and they had on matching pink outfits! We can't wait for her to come home in the spring.

Lastly our little ballerina. We didnt' have anywhere to wear this one so we just had a photoshoot before she grew out of it Ha. Seriously though how freaking cute! I love it.
Her sweet little face gets more beautiful every day!
ReplyDeleteI cant even stand how perfect she is! I cant wait to meet her in 3 months! You look FAB Kim. Miss u tons1 xo
ReplyDelete